JACKSON BURN VICTIM Jackson County Woman Suffers Severe Burns After Clothing Catches Fire
Reported by: Heath Harrison
Web Producer: Heath Harrison
Reported: Mar. 20, 2013 9:48 PM EDT
Updated: Mar. 21, 2013 2:46 AM EDT
EYEWITNESS ONLINE WEBCAST VIDEO C L I C K T O P L A Y
, West Virginia
A Jackson County woman suffered severe burns Wednesday, after her robe apparently caught on fire.
The incident happened at a Jackson County home on Gay Road around noon. The woman, in her 40s, suffered burns over about 25 percent of her body, mainly on her back after getting too close to a stove and catching her clothing on fire.
She was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital, but then had to be flown to a burn unit. No word on her condition tonight.
WVU gets gifts to support education lab May 25, 2013 3:05 PM EDT About $500,000 in private gifts is helping to support science, technology, engineering and math education programs at West Virginia University.
Sheriff: 12 hurt in Ohio ride derailment May 25, 2013 7:06 PM EDT Authorities say a dozen people with minor injuries sustained minor injuries when a train ride at an eastern Ohio farm attraction went off the rails.