MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Building fire breaks out in Madison

A fire has broken out in the 300 block of Main St. in Madison, WV. (WCHS/WVAH)

A fire broke out in the 300 block of Main St. in Madison Monday night.

Dispatchers said the building was engulfed in flames and that one person might have trapped inside; everybody has since been accounted for.

Six fire departments responded to the scene.

The building houses one business with residential space on the top.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending